Monday, March 19, 2012

Pretty Poppets

My very creative daughter

Jill,


Holly

has again astounded me
with her cleverness.



She has been very busy creating



a new line of dolls
for Lilliput Loft.





I have been so thrilled each time I visit her,

Little Red Riding Hood


 to see how they are coming along.






Although they are not yet listed on etsy...it won't be too long before I am curating many treasuries for these little sweeties,

Petal

and they will start collecting many 'hearts' I'm sure.


I will keep you posted of the other endearingly cute designs




that will be coming to our little Etsy shop very soon.



Until then, Thanks for looking!
Bye for now.


~Posted by Vicki


oops! a late UPDATE!! 


Alice

Alice is a little late arriving.


But I was able to grab a few shots to share with you.



We'll have to sit back and relax a little while to learn of their arrival on Etsy...as a little bird has told me that something special will be happening through our facebook Lilliput Loft before they make their appearance on Etsy...stay tuned.




~posted by Vicki















No comments:

Post a Comment