Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Our FIRST Blog Draw


Welcome to our very first Blog Ballot!!!!



I just happen to have a Little Red Riding Hood that 'arrived' a little early and now she needs a new home.


Little Red stands approximately 37cm tall and is made from cotton fabrics, ribbons and wool blend felt with hand painted boots and eyes. 
Her arms and legs are sewn on without the use of buttons, and her clothing is non-removable...except for that infamous panne velvet lined red hood.
Her boot laces and bows have been painstakingly 
stitched in place.
As with all of our Pretty Poppet's, Little Red has been lovingly made by hand, over many hours, with much attention to detail.



She is $55 plus shipping ($7 Australia Wide regular postage) 
I can post internationally if needed but you will need to contact me for an exact postage cost.


If you would like the chance to purchase her and have her come and live with you, 
please comment "SOLD to ________ (your name)"


This Ballot is open, so you can leave your comment now, please only comment once :-)


At 8.30pm tonight Wednesday 30th May 2012, I will comment "CLOSED" and any comments made later, will not be counted in the draw.


At the conclusion of the Ballot, I will draw one name and announce the winner at 9.00pm. The winner will then need to email me to arrange payment via PayPal or Direct Deposit. If no contact is made within 24 hours, I will do a redraw.



I will need to approve comments first before they appear, so if you don’t see your comment immediately, don't worry, I will approve all comments before the draw time :-)


Good Luck Everyone (including me....'first timer'!)  ~Jill



30 comments:

  1. I see you're up late too :) SOLD to Mariane please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am sure you and I are more alike than we know ;-) I get the majority of my work done at night when the house is all quiet :-)

      Good Luck tonight Hun ♥

      Delete
  2. Sold to KRISTY MILLIKIN!! The Big Bad wolf just ran passed my window RED must be on her way here hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, you fit in just fine here in Lilliput Land Miss Kristy! Love your style ♥

      Good luck tonight!

      Delete
  3. Sold please Lorissa Sharpe

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOLD to rebecca Canning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sold to Michelle Balme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sold to Serena Cain :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sold to Patsy Delaney, international postage please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patsy,

      Welcome back Hun! How are the other two Alice's going?
      I have a shipping quote for you...
      Regular International post to the US, would be $12 AUD.

      Jill ♥

      Delete
  8. Sold to Kylie Parvin:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sold to Kim Uibo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday Hun!

      Wishing you all the luck in the world tonight ..... fingers crossed ♥

      Delete
  10. sold to sarah jayne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sold to Melissa Butterworth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sold to Joanne Brooks please

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOLD please to Danielle Aplidjotis x

    ReplyDelete
  14. sold please - Jesamine Sargent

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sold to Candice Cahill please

    ReplyDelete
  16. sold to Kristy Booth!!! (pretty please!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sold to Melissa Kindblad!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sold to Suzi Scicluna

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be back very shortly with a winner :-)

    Good Luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete